We’re thrilled to share exciting news with you! In fall 2017, Disney Cruise Line is returning to Galveston one more season for limited-time engagements.
Disney Wonder will return to Galveston, TX in November, December 2017 and January 2018 for some special holiday sailings offering a seven-night itinerary to Key West; Nassau, Bahamas and Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
The Disney difference begins the instant you step aboard. You and your entire family are greeted as honored friends by a host of Disney Cruise Line Cast Members. A magical moment that sets a magical tone for all that’s to come. And while you should expect big things from Disney magic, you’ll also find that same kind of magic in every detail great and small.
The Magic is in the Details.
Prepare to be pleasantly surprised by all that’s included—on each and every departure aboard all four Disney Cruise Line ships. It’s all the little extras that add up to the most magical vacation – here is some of what’s included:
- Themed kids’ clubs brimming with Disney activities and entertainment – plus the longest complimentary hours at sea
- Immersive, private clubs for teens and tweens
- Exclusive adult areas, including a nighttime entertainment district, full-service spa, adult-only pool, fine dining and fitness center
- One-of-a-kind rotational dining – three amazing restaurants where the servers travel with you to each meal
- Complimentary soda, coffee, tea, lemonade, punch and water always available on the pool deck – at no additional charge
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Broadway-style Disney musicals found only on board
- Special moments with Disney Characters
- First-run films at sea, some in 3D
- Themed deck parties with most voyages featuring fireworks at sea
- Spacious staterooms designed especially for families
- Legendary Disney service throughout the cruise
The itinerary on these limited time sailings offer even more to get excited about, with stops at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
Consistently rated by Disney Cruise Line guests as their favorite port of call, Castaway Cay is the ultimate private island paradise in the tropical waters of the Bahamas. This oasis invites cruisers to enjoy balmy tropical weather and world-class recreation with renowned Disney hospitality. Plus, your Disney Wonder will dock right at the island to allow everyone to come and go as they please.
Other ports of call include: Nassau, Bahamas; Key West, Florida; Cozumel, Mexico; Falmouth, Jamaica, and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
Remember, Disney Cruise Line is only sailing from Galveston for a very limited time in 2016/17, so these sailings will sell out quickly! The sailing dates are as follows:
- November 10, 2017 – 7 Nights – from $2,395*
- November 17, 2017 – 7 Nights – from $3,340*
- November 24, 2017 – 7 Nights – from $3,402*
- December 1, 2017 – 7 Nights – from $2,325*
- December 8, 2017 – 7 Nights – from $2,584*
- December 15, 2017 – 7 Nights – from $3,270*
- December 22, 2017 – 7 Nights – from $3,928*
- December 29, 2017 – 7 Nights – from $3,690*
- January 5, 2018 -4 Nights – from $1,677*
- January 9, 2018 – 5 Nights – from $1,477* This sails from Galveston and ends in San Juan.
* Prices are subject to change based on availability and includes all taxes, fees and port charges. Prices listed are total cost for 2 guests in an interior stateroom.
Are you ready to take advantage of a Disney Cruise without the added cost of airfare? Galveston is just a 5 hour drive from Dallas/Fort Worth!